Friday, August 8, 2008

Playing in the Creek



A few weeks ago, I asked Josh what we were going to do for fun on his day off. He said that he was going to fix the water gap across the creek. I told him he didn't know how to have fun. He said that the kids and I could come along and play in the creek. I thought that sounded like too much work on my part and quickly shot down the idea. Josh came back with " Gosh Hannah, YOU don't know how to have fun!!!". We obviously ended up having fun playing in the creek.
I love this picture! I think I'll use it in my living room.






Abby was on a mission to collect snails. The kids were so surprised when they discovered that the little "sea shells" were alive!













Doesn't Nick look like Josh's mini-me! He is just a little Josh in so many ways.














I love the symbolism of this picture. Following in Daddy's footsteps.








No comments: