Monday, March 14, 2011

Playing catch up

I can't get the comments to line up with their respective pictures!!!! I'm done messing with it, so you can figure it out by yourself!







Don't worry, after taking the picture I gave him the necessary lecture.








Ryan's birthday cake.









Double trouble! They get away with so much because they're so cute!











The blocks Abby and I made for her teacher.













Abby at Christmas with her new guitar! Doesn't she look so grown-up!?!?

2 comments:

Dacia said...

Your kids are great and I love the cake.....They are growing so fast. Maybe I will get to see them before they are married with kids of their own!! :) Have a great day my friend!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Love the picture in the dryer! Cute, cute blocks too. You are an amazing Mom! I'm glad you finally updated.